Sunday 12 July 2015

// // 23 comments

Download Games And Apps For Nokia 220 and 225

Image result for nokia 225


Hi! Guys today I am going to solve a problem which is very popular among Nokia 220 and 225 users. The problem is that they are unable to find games for Nokia 220 and 225. I am also a user of Nokia 225 and want to download games and apps for my mobile and after searching so many sites I found some 100% working Games and Apps..




Do you know about these phones:-

·        These phones have Nokia 30+ OS.
·        These phones don’t support Java Application like (.jad or .jar )
·        These phones support games and applications of .vxp format.
·        But they don’t support all Applications of .vxp format




You can click on button given below to download my collection of 100% working games and application for Nokia 220 and 225.


 



 This is the proof that these apps works as Opera mini works on my Nokia 225 and I am 100% sure that the Games and Apps will also work on your Nokia 225 and 220.






Please Follow and comment if this post help you and tell your Friend and family about this….

 
   Important Note: Guys I know anyone who Download games from my site for Nokia 225 and 220 will get 100% working games and app but guys you should comment and share this post so that others finding these games and apps for Nokia 225 and 220 will get them easily from my blog.

So, please like share and comment....                 



23 comments:

  1. Finally got a working one . thank thanks a lot ..for so many working games and apps...for these models..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I will try to publish more posts like this..

      Delete
  2. Thank you broπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you broπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Nokia 220 or 225 support Whatsaap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about 220 but 225 doesn't support Whatsapp.

      Delete
  5. After downloading the app my games dont open.bro all i want is that you should teach me step by step

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First download the File from the link given above in your computer. Then extract it using WinRar or 7zip software and the copy the files from extracted folder to your mobile phone and then just open the games in your mobile. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Can i get English to Bangla dictionary for my n220

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry not supported by the phone

      Delete
    2. Bro plz give all gameloft vxp games in 240*320 size

      Delete
  7. Can you give real football 2018 vxp game plz

    ReplyDelete
  8. My phone is nokia 216 dual sim.it's not working for my phone because it's a rar file.can you help me giving some apps works on nokia 216 plzzz...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is also a nokia 216 phone, it supports jar and vxp, i think i can download winrar in my phone, i think its available for java, but even if i download, i cant extract that vxp games from this folder, because it will not open as my phone will show not enough memory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extract the rar file in computer using WinRar software and then copy extracted files in your phone. Thank you.

      Delete
  10. My phone name is nokia 225. This .rar file format is not supported my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to extract this rar file in computer using WinRar software.

      Delete